Willkommen! Anmelden Ein neues Profil erzeugen

Erweiterte Suche

How to select a Yorkshire terrier for a pet

geschrieben von dELL(YCH) 
How to select a Yorkshire terrier for a pet
22. Dezember 1997 11:48

Hi, I want to buy a yorkshire Terrier for breeding , as a novince, I do not know the criteria for a good puppy. Can you please e-mail your answer to me as soon as possible
Thanks a million.

29. Dezember 1997 07:36

Hallo!
To buy a puppy for breeding I can say that you need good luck- it is very difficult to decide . The important thing you can do is choose a good kennel. Which important things can you see when the Yorkshire is still a puppylook at the hairit has to be compact and black- a silver hair in this early stage means that you 'll get a a fair grey later- that's not wanted.You 'll have also a problem to determine the quality of teath from the puppy- perhaps they are not complete later. The paws and the tail may give a hint to the size of the 'ready'dog- if they are small ( the tail is thin )- the dog will likely be small. Do not choose a to small dog for breeding!
If you really want to start breeding it is better not to buy a puppy...I think you will find a good breeder who sells you a dog which is acepted for breeding- that's the better way to start.
Good luck Anja